Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Our School Day
Timing of School Day, Lessons and Assemblies:
- Breakfast Club starts from 8am (breakfast is served between 8am and 8.25am – £2.50 per session)
- 8.45 am Staff member on duty outside
- 9.00 am School commences/registration
- 10.30 am Breaktime (KS 1 and 2)
- 10.45 am 2nd session
- 12pm – Lunchtime
- 1.00 pm – Afternoon session commences
- 2.15 pm KS 1 Breaktime
- 3.15 pm School Finishes
- WASCLS from 3.15pm until 5:30pm (snack provided – £6 per session)
- Morning Session 8.45am until 11.45am
- Afternoon Session 12.30pm until 3.30pm
- 2 ½ days: M, T & W – Monday & Tuesdays 8.45am until 3.30pm (packed lunch required) then Wednesdays 8.45am until 11.45am
- 2 ½ days: W, Th & F – Wednesdays 12.30pm until 3.30pm then Thursday & Fridays 8.45am until 3.30pm (packed lunch required)
- At Witton-le-Wear Primary School, we will also be offering a number of 30 hour places on a first come, first served basis. For details of how to register for 30 hours, please use the government eligibility checker to find out if you would be eligible – https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/
This page is designed to provide you with the opportunity of accessing a selection of useful forms. As always, if the form you require is not available, please contact the school and we will do our best to help
Please choose from the following:
Form to be completed prior to a child being given prescribed medicines in school.
Uniform Order Form and Sizing Guide
Blank order forms for requesting school uniform.
Holiday Request Form
Form to be submitted to school if children are to be holidaying during term time. Please read guidance material on taking holidays during term time which can be found in our School Holidays section of the website. Thank you!
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.