At Witton-le-Wear Primary School, we recognise that the personal development of pupils, spiritually, morally, socially and culturally (SMSC) places a significant part in their ability to learn and achieve. We therefore provide an education that gives our pupils the opportunities to explore and develop;
- their own values and beliefs
- spiritual awareness
- high standards of personal behaviour
- a positive caring attitude towards other people
- an understanding of their social and cultural traditions
- an appreciation of the diversity and richness of other cultures.