Here is a list of our current staff structure and their roles and responsibilities:
- Mr Mark Stephenson (Head Teacher, Designated Safeguarding Lead & Prevent)
- Mrs Sharon Walker (Deputy Head Teacher, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- Mrs Sophie Foster (Class One – Nursery & Reception)
- Mrs Rachel Donnelly (Class One – Nursery & Reception)
- Mrs Rebecca Redfern (Class Two – Year 1 and Year 2)
- Mrs Becky Kasner-Wood (Class Three – Year 3 and Year 4)
- Mrs Sharon Walker (Class Four – Year 5 and Year 6)
- Miss Sarah Brown
- Mrs Sue Cooper
- Mrs Donna Ferguson
- Mrs Jenny Franks
- Miss Ria Jackson
- Mrs Catherine Forsyth
Non Teaching Staff
- Mrs Sue Thompson (School Secretary)
- Mrs Lynn Docherty (Caretaker, Lunchtime Supervisor, Breakfast Club supervisor)
- Miss Helen Taylor (Kitchen Staff)
- Ms Dawn Roper (Kitchen Staff)
- Mrs Clare McKimm (Lunchtime Supervisors)
- Miss Leisha Jones(Lunchtime Supervisor, Breakfast Club & WASCLS supervisor)
Staff Key Roles and Responsibilities 2019/2020
- Mrs Sophie Foster: Nursery & Reception, EYFS, SEND, Website, First Aid, Healthy Schools.
- Mrs Rachel Donnelly: Nursery & Reception, Science, DT, Art.
- Mrs Rebecca Redfern: Year 1 and 2, Computing, RE, Esafety, Educate & Celebrate
- Mrs Becky Kasner-Wood: Year 3 and 4. Maths, MFL/French, International Links, Geography, History, First Aid, Child Protection L2
- Mrs Sharon Walker: Year 5 and 6., DHT, Literacy, Assessment (alongside HT), PE, PSHCE, Deputy Safeguarding Lead
- Mr Mark Stephenson: Assessment, Child Protection, Lead Officer for Safeguarding & The Prevent Duty, Music, MAT.
Staff / coordinators always work upon areas for school improvement and development as a whole team in order to share expertise, and to try and ensure consistency and progression of approach with developments, initiatives, and aspects of teaching and learning.