Here is a list of our current staff structure and their roles and responsibilities:
- Mr Mark Stephenson (Head Teacher, Designated Safeguarding Lead & Prevent) – Retiring Dec 2020
- Mrs Sharon Walker (Deputy Head Teacher, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- Mr Steve Whelerton (incoming shared Head Teacher from January 2010)
- Mrs Sophie Foster (Class One – Nursery & Reception)
- Mrs Rachel Donnelly (Class One – Nursery & Reception)
- Mrs Rebecca Redfern (Class Two – Year 1 and Year 2)
- Mrs Sharon Walker (Class Three – Year 3 and Year 4)
- Mrs Becky Kasner-Wood (Class Four – Year 5 and Year 6)
- Miss Sarah Brown
- Mrs Sue Cooper
- Mrs Donna Ferguson
- Mrs Jenny Franks
- Miss Ria Jackson
- Mrs Catherine Forsyth
Non Teaching Staff
- Mrs Sue Thompson (School Secretary)
- Mrs Lynn Docherty (Caretaker, Lunchtime Supervisor, Breakfast Club supervisor)
- Miss Helen Taylor (Kitchen Staff)
- Miss Nicola Cole (Kitchen Staff)
- Mrs Clare McKimm (Lunchtime Supervisors)
- Miss Leisha Jones(Lunchtime Supervisor, Breakfast Club & WASCLS supervisor)
Staff Key Roles and Responsibilities 2020/2021
- Mrs Sophie Foster: Nursery & Reception, EYFS, SEND, Website, First Aid, Healthy Schools.
- Mrs Rachel Donnelly: Nursery & Reception, Science, DT, Art.
- Mrs Rebecca Redfern: Year 1 and 2, Computing, RE, Esafety, Educate & Celebrate
- Mrs Becky Kasner-Wood: Year 5 and 6. Maths, MFL/French, International Links, Geography, History, First Aid, Child Protection L2
- Mrs Sharon Walker: Year 3 and 4. DHT, Literacy, Assessment (alongside HT), PE, PSHCE, Deputy Safeguarding Lead
- Mr Mark Stephenson: Assessment, Child Protection, Lead Officer for Safeguarding & The Prevent Duty, Music, MAT.
Staff / coordinators always work upon areas for school improvement and development as a whole team in order to share expertise, and to try and ensure consistency and progression of approach with developments, initiatives, and aspects of teaching and learning.
All teachers within school are paid in line with national guidelines and details can be found within our school pay policy 2020/21. Currently within 2020/21 academic year, we have no staff or members of the school leadership team that have a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more.